Venture Prep High School is a public, charter school located in Denver, CO. It has 133 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-23 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-18 Students
- C16 Students
- A-16 Students
- B+12 Students
- B9 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Venture Prep High School Reviews
I have attended Venture Prep for seven years. Throughout the years the school has experience change--good change, of course. In the recent years, our principal has tried her hardest to make our high-school as normal as possible; due to our small size classes students are able to have more one-on-one time with teachers. Relationships between student and teachers are strong. Teachers are always available to help, and they never allow a student to fall behind. Because of the small community found in Venture Prep, many parents are involved in the safety and well being of the student body. The bond among students is strong; students are always looking for ways to help each other and be involved, one way or another. As a whole, Venture Prep is a well-rounded school because of its size. Teachers and students are involved in the community and with eavh other in a postive manner.
My experience at Venture Prep was amazing. I'm glad I spent 2 years with this school. The staff and teachers were everything you could've asked for, we all felt comfortable with each other and were a huge family. The teachers helped me finish 2 years strong, I couldn't have done it without them. I'm glad I chose this school, my experience was amazing.
When I first went to venture prep how there was a closeness between teacher and students. My child told me it felt like a second family because she could trust the adults she would be seeing and inyeracting with for 8 hours. The only thing I would want to change is how they aren't as sport oriented as other schools and that was something my daughter was looking forward to in high school, all the home games and football team stuff.