COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are thrilled to have our students back on campus this fall for full-schedule, in-person learning – 5 days a week. Learn more about how Valor is prioritizing the health and safety of our students in the return to school. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A+
When students and parents are considering Valor Christian High School, they often wonder about the place of Christian faith in the life of our school community. What does it mean to be a Christian school?
In partnership with committed parents, our mission is to provide a purpose-driven college preparatory program, within a vibrant Christ-centered environment that empowers students to discover their passions and to develop their unique gifts and abilities while growing in wisdom, knowledge, leadership, faith and service.
More than merely a statement, we hope this mission becomes the primary point of attraction for prospective families — and perhaps yours will be among them.
Valor Christian High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus148 Students
- grade A minus138 Students
- grade A minus94 Students
- grade A82 Students
- grade A56 Students
- grade B minus47 Students
- grade A+44 Students
- grade A minus43 Students
- grade A minus41 Students
- grade A39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 17 responses
- Sporting events, bon fires29%
- Theatre productions and art events20%
- Class retreats16%
- Tailgating for our football games16%
- Spirit Week4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 19 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus
Valor Christian High School Reviews
If I had to change anything it would have been the perfectionism that was regularly pushed upon us. I know that this sounds like nothing, but most of the people I knew suffered regularly from anxiety and being overwhelmed by expectations. I wish that learning through failures and the benefits to be gained from risk taking were more common mindsets, as they are more useful in the real world.