Vallivue High School is a public school located in Caldwell, ID. It has 1,055 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Vallivue High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B317 Students
- A-246 Students
- B-191 Students
- C187 Students
- B+150 Students
- B+83 Students
- B-69 Students
- B62 Students
- B61 Students
- A+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 113 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Vallivue High School Reviews
As with all things, nothing is perfect, nothing was perfect, and nothing will ever be perfect. My Alma Mater, Vallivue High School was by no means a perfect school, rather it was home to the basic curriculum that almost every high school should offer. As for my personal experience, I neither loved Vallivue nor hated it. It was simply a building where I would go to take my gen. eds., interact with my friends, and eat. Vallivue High School doesn't offer anything that other high schools in the area don't have, which is my only real issue. Most of the unique classes that were available before (e.g AP Physics, French, Child Development and etc.), are no longer offered.
I went there all four years of high school and it was excellent. I would have not wanted to go anywhere else. They offer many sports year round and don't discriminate on who can play. I played soccer and wrestled all four years. I also ran track and was in the school marching band/wind ensemble for my first three. All of those sports and activities have teachers and coaches that care. All of the teachers are also caring and get involved with students, making sure that every one does the best they can.
I have attended Vallivue for all four years of my high school career, and overall have had a great experience. Overall, the teachers are great and make an effort to be personal with students, especially during stressful times. The only thing I would maybe want to change are the school hours, as I think it would be better if we started earlier so we could get out earlier.