Valley Pathways Reviews

All of the teachers where very welcoming and understanding. They had your best interest at heart and wanted to help you succeed.
I would have to say the academics at my school are very good. You have the choice to take online classes through Apex or Advance Path or through a classroom. You can basically choose anything you're interested in. The classes that are required for graduation are a must, you can't skip out on those. The work for advance classes can be struggling but you just have to be able to know what you're actually learning. Students do enjoy that classes that they all have chosen.
The food at Valley Pathways isn't the best around, but it's still something to eat. You have a few choices to select from. I'm not a picky eater, so it doesn't really bother me. There's always usually a sandwich with a side of salad, salad by itself, and a few other healthy choices. I guess you can say our lunch lady tries to help keep us all healthy. And I believe that's a good thing.
Start Your Review of Valley Pathways
I love going to this school. If it wasn't for Valley Pathways, I wouldn't be graduating a year early. The teachers are amazing, they always encourage and push me to meet my goals. Students accept other students for who they are. There's somewhat a little peer pressure just like any other school. Our classes are in portables, so you do a little exercise each day from walking to class to class. I'm glad I chose to go to this school, because it's the best I've gone to by far. I've learned a lot and my education is just the way I want it to be.