Valley Park Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Valley Park, MO. It has 284 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Valley Park Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A40 Students
- A32 Students
- B+30 Students
- B+24 Students
- A-18 Students
- B18 Students
- A+18 Students
- NG15 Students
- B14 Students
- A13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Valley Park Senior High School
- AMaplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District, MO
- 33 reviews
- ABrentwood High School
- Brentwood School District, MO
- 44 reviews
- A-Mehlville High School
- Mehlville R-IX School District, MO
- 268 reviews
- A-Affton High School
- Affton School District, MO
- 69 reviews
Valley Park Senior High School Reviews
Valley Park Senior High is a wonderful place to gain knowledge about the past, present and future! Though it is a small school, it has benefits of being connected to the teachers and other administration as well as the student body. This high school is truly a diamond in the rough and I would fully recommend sending any student to this school.
There’s a lot I love about my school. I love how all of the teachers are involved with the students and are always there for us no matter what. They’re always helping us become a better version of ourselves. I love my fellow classmates, we always have lots of fun with one another and we’re super supportive. There’s always laughter and happiness at Valley Park which is why I love it so much. It’s always fun to do fun activities because the teachers, parents, and students are involved and connected. Valley Park is the best place to be, there’s no doubt about it. It’s amazing and there’s a lot of amazing experiences.
My experience at Valley Park was outstanding. I went to Valley Park from pre-school all the way to graduation. The teachers were always outstanding, they always took the time to work with me when I needed it and always challenged my learning. I feel like Valley Park went above and beyond at preparing me for college as the transition was very easy for me to move into. They gave me a solid foundation of background knowledge that helps make my undergraduate years not so painful. I played several sports at this school, each I was very successful in with outstanding coaches and amazing peers. I loved every minute of being a Valley Park student.