Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Valley Park Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Valley Park, MO. It has 270 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Valley Park Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A45 Students
- A-40 Students
- B33 Students
- B+26 Students
- B22 Students
- NG20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Valley Park Senior High School
- AMaplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District, MO
- 34 reviews
- ABrentwood High School
- Brentwood School District, MO
- 46 reviews
- B+Mehlville High School
- Mehlville R-IX School District, MO
- 282 reviews
- A-Affton High School
- Affton School District, MO
- 79 reviews
Valley Park Senior High School Reviews
I graduated in 2015. Although the campus is smaller than most, it is still full of enrichment activities and educational opportunities. It's gotten many academic awards and undergone various improving renovations. Since it's the town main school district, the sense of community is very strong. The teachers are kind and care for their students, going above and beyond to help them excel if the students are determined to succeed themselves. I would love to see more creative and artistic advancements added to the school and curriculum in the future.
Valley Park Senior High is a wonderful place to gain knowledge about the past, present and future! Though it is a small school, it has benefits of being connected to the teachers and other administration as well as the student body. This high school is truly a diamond in the rough and I would fully recommend sending any student to this school.
I appreciate the fact that it is a smaller school, because that means that the class is more personalized and that the teacher will focus on the students more to make them achieve the best education that they can. The student population is also generally nice/polite to others. I do wish that they had more club options though.