Valley Lutheran High School Reviews

I really enjoy goignto Valley. It is a great, small environment. This school isn’t like a family and I feel at home here. I have made so many friendships and excelled so much here. This school has changed my perspective on college and my faith life in such a positive way. I would recommend going here 100%.
This is a wonderful school. I'm glad that I choose this school for study abroad. They help international students have a great time and be able to learn about American culture. The teachers here are really friendly. They try to help students all the time. They listen, help and share their experiences with students. This is why relationship between school and students is very good. They built a new building in 2016 and it's very nice and modern. Each class has less than 25 students so teacher can care about their students better. This is a Christian school, therefore they have many activities in school time to help community. This is a small school so making friends is really easy. The students who graduated from Valley, usually get in many good university in America.
There is a huge amount of support from staff and students. This school has an extremely welcoming personality, along with the academic challenges.
Start Your Review of Valley Lutheran High School
Our school is fantastic at allowing many people to participate in many extracurriculars.
We do not have a school nurse
I like camp at the beginning of the year.
Terrific in most aspects. Some teachers need help
Admissions paperwork is relatively easy. You need to have your payer/clergy sign off that you are an active member. There are a number of student tuition organizations to apply to for scholarships to help with tuition costs. The most challenging part of the STO's is keeping up with the various deadlines for submission.
We have 162 students. If you're not involved in sports somehow, you're not involved. There are no other extracirrcular activities that I know of.
Because it's a small school, everyone has the opportunity to play a sport.
Parental and staff involvement is above and beyond that of a normal school.
The acceptance on campus is like none you've ever seen. Everyone has a place they belong at Valley.
Each and every student has a place at valley, and almost every student is involved with after school activities.
While the program is small, the school is wildly supportive and enthusiastic for the small teams it does have.
My counselor is always making sure I'm good and don't need help with colleges. She is available whenever I need it.
All the teachers are always making sure that we are on subject and that we turn in all our work. They answer our questions as best as they can. They are always willing to help and take their time to do it. We have a class where we can work on the homework we have and we can finish it at school and be free at home.
There is no school nurse but the office receptionist is very kind and is always willing to give out a bandaid.
Start Your Review of Valley Lutheran High School
The school discusses many real world situations and lets students participate in open discussion. The quality of technology is impeccable as well as the curriculum.
There are many activities available, and all very reasonable concerning prices.
Even though the school does not have the best facilities, it does offer a quality education where teachers genuinely care for the student's well being.