Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Uxbridge High School is an above average, public school located in Uxbridge, MA. It has 589 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Uxbridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- B54 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+34 Students
- C+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A27 Students
- B+25 Students
- C+24 Students
- B+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Uxbridge High School Reviews
In the last two years our principal as gotten over $2 million in grants for the school in fields like Science and Engineering. Our principal was just recently announced as the Massachusetts Principal of the Year and is now going for the whole Country. Without him on the Uxbridge team, I do not think I could have had such an amazing high school experience. He is very dedicated to the kids and only wants the best for us. The whole staff makes you feel welcome and are always willing to help you out when needed. I was very proud to find out that my school is now in the top 20% for STEM in the U.S.
At Uxbridge High School, I challenged myself to fufill my top potential and was able to do so thanks to the resources that I utilized. I was a four year varsity athlete, involved in the music programs including concert band, jazz band, concert choir, A capella, the drama department, attended student council meetings, served as class president for two years, and was vice president of the National Honor Society chapter. I could not have done this without the ceaseless support of the community including my teachers, advisers, and coaches. What I would change is how money is spent at the school. I do not know the exact budget, however, the grounds are a mess, making the school a bit on the less presentable side.
It is a well rounded school. The teachers, academics, sports and clubs are all great! All the classes I have ever taken in all four years have really benefitted me and prepared me for college in many different ways.