Utica High School is a public school located in Utica, OH. It has 439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Utica High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+69 Students
- B-34 Students
- C+33 Students
- A24 Students
- B-23 Students
- A-23 Students
- B17 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-17 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Utica High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Utica High School
- B-Johnstown High School
- Johnstown-Monroe Local School District, OH
- 110 reviews
- CEast Knox Junior/Senior High School
- East Knox Local School District, OH
- 75 reviews
- BNorthridge High School
- Northridge Local School District (Johnstown), OH
- 57 reviews
- B-Fredericktown High School
- Fredericktown Local School District, OH
- 81 reviews
Utica High School Reviews
My experience at Utica High School was average at best. The material taught in class was average, however test scores for the entire school showed most students were not performing at a C level compared to the rest of the county. Most of the school focus was on the sports, and the other extra-curriculars (music, art, band, etc.) were neglected. The administration needs to be replaced, and the high school guidance counselor failed numerous students, including me, in my graduating class. I would like to see the overall quality of the school improved, and more should be done to prepare students for the rest of their academic careers
I love Utica High School and if given the choice, I would never transfer to a different school. The community is extremely united and is very enthusiastic about being part of the Redskin Nation Tribe!
Uticas school district has raised me my entire life, which I appreciate a lot, but could i have gotten a better education somewhere else? More then likely. It is not any of their faults, but we just have a very small district; which means limited classes, sports, activities, and diversity. I would say that I have gotten plenty ready for college through the advanced and CCP programs, but a lot of the other students don't take classes like that so I really can't say the same for them.