Utah County Academy of Sciences (UCAS) Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-219 Students
- A-147 Students
- A+125 Students
- B+92 Students
- B-42 Students
- B36 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+30 Students
- B29 Students
- A-27 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on expenses per student, number of sports offered, and student and parent reviews.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Utah County Academy of Sciences (UCAS) Reviews
Review Utah County Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
I went here for three years and enjoyed a lot of the time I was there. There were times where I was extremely stressed and overwhelmed but those moments always passed with dedication and hard work. The school had fun, low-key activities that aren't required but many of the students still go! The teachers genuinely care about their students, which I find rare among other high schools. They are always happy to help with anything the students could possibly need.
Although at times this school is extremely difficult and I struggle, I wouldn't have it any other way! The teachers are amazing and the students truly care about one anothers success. It isn't everyone out for themselves. We help each other and care about each other. We help each other along and I have never felt that at any school other than this one. The activities are fun and the teachers and students get really into them. It is a fun environment where everyone is there to help and push each other along. I would choose this school again because of the amazing people and the environment that school has created. I know my life is better because I attended school at UCAS.
Since going to this school, I have gotten so much more out of my education. The core classes are amazing and the teachers are astounding. I am learning so much more than I thought I could and it is challenging me in ways that I haven't been challenged in before. The workload gets insane at times and I feel completely stressed and overwhelmed, but I have always been able to finish it all and get everything done. It does get hard, but the teachers help along the way and everything works out. The students also form study groups after school most days and that helps a lot! They are also very open about who is in the study groups. Anyone can join any of them!