Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Ursuline Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A42 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A9 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Ursuline Academy Reviews
Review Ursuline Academy
Ursuline Academy is an amazing school. I truly believe that an all-girls education is worth the tuition of UA. The academics are well balanced and prepare you for college life. The counselors at UA always make sure you are where you need to be and that you have the materials you need to be successful. The teachers are alright. Once in a while you may get a teacher who isn't the greatest, but overall the teachers are amazing and by the time you graduate they become like friends. The sisterhood at UA is the greatest thing about the school. You really feel like all the girls here are your sisters. There is some diversity at the school, but I feel like there should be more.
Social, I think the students could use a little help, especially with branching out and trying to connect with other students a little more. Academically, best education a high schooler can receive, and I feel very prepared for college. One complaint I do have is that I wish the school would emphasize more than just sports, especially basketball. One may forget about the other extracurricular activities the school has to offer due to the strong focus on sports. But overall, the school is a wonderful place to send your daughter.
Great school, and my daughters love it. The class size is small and the teachers really work to help empower the girls. There is definately a sisterhood there. The sports program is top notch, for such a small school, state champs, and very competitive in most sports. Many clubs to join, and travel opportunities.