Ursuline Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Wilmington, DE. It has 406 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $22,560 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Ursuline Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A53 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Ursuline Academy Reviews
Ursuline Academy is an amazing school. I truly believe that an all-girls education is worth the tuition of UA. The academics are well balanced and prepare you for college life. The counselors at UA always make sure you are where you need to be and that you have the materials you need to be successful. The teachers are alright. Once in a while you may get a teacher who isn't the greatest, but overall the teachers are amazing and by the time you graduate they become like friends. The sisterhood at UA is the greatest thing about the school. You really feel like all the girls here are your sisters. There is some diversity at the school, but I feel like there should be more.
Overall Ursuline Academy is a great school! The teachers are very willing to help you achieve your goals. I really like the small classes because I am able to ask a LOT of questions when ever I need help or clarification.
My experience at Ursuline Academy has been wonderful. It is such an amazing school you create a great bond with your teachers. The teachers at the school really want you to strive to do your best and understand the material. the community is great, everyone is welcoming and accepting. The bond of sisterhood at this school is an unbreakable bond. It is a bond no one can fully understand unless they go to Ursuline