Founded in 1874, Ursuline Academy of Dallas is an independent Catholic, college preparatory school for young women sponsored by the Ursuline Sisters. Its mission is the total development of the individual student through spiritual formation, intellectual growth, service to others, and building of community. Ursuline Academy educates young women for leadership in a global society. With a long history of tradition and innovation, Ursuline offers exceptional curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular programs, distinguished by excellence in teaching, leadership in technology, and unique global educational and cultural exchange partnerships with schools in 11 countries. The Academy is one of only 29 schools in the U.S. to be named a Microsoft Showcase School. Ursuline education is rooted in the belief that spiritual life is to be nurtured and developed. All Ursuline schools share a commitment to forming students as servant leaders, in the spirit of Serviam (Latin for "I will serve").
Ursuline Academy of Dallas Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+306 Students
- A+192 Students
- A+136 Students
- A133 Students
- A106 Students
- A-106 Students
- A87 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+69 Students
Educating Global Leaders
Ursuline Academy commits to educating global leaders through active service, intellectual enrichment, co-curricular programs, sister school relationships, and other partnerships. Our students get to touch the realities of other cultures. Through unmatched experiences, they gain new appreciation for different perspectives and a better understanding of what it means to be a citizen of the world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses