Upper Perkiomen High School is an above average, public school located in Pennsburg, PA. It has 940 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Upper Perkiomen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+99 Students
- A82 Students
- B60 Students
- B54 Students
- A-52 Students
- A50 Students
- B47 Students
- B-41 Students
- A+39 Students
- B32 Students
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingC+
- Good for FamiliesB+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Upper Perkiomen High School
- B+Kutztown Area Senior High School
- Kutztown Area School District, PA
- 64 reviews
- A-Quakertown Community Senior High School
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- 253 reviews
- B+Boyertown Area Senior High School
- Boyertown Area School District, PA
- 383 reviews
- C+Brandywine Heights High School
- Brandywine Heights Area School District, PA
- 125 reviews
Upper Perkiomen High School Reviews
I have gone to Upper Perk all my life. While it is not the greatest school in the world, I have been given many amazing opportunities from going there, especially in High School. I was able to attend Film Festivals and Award shows, and even volunteer at the Emmy's! Additionally, I got to go on many fun school trips, like the Musical Arts trip to Disney World this past March/April (2019).
Upper Perkiomen is a small school so the teachers know every one of their students. They take the time to help everyone and they push everyone to the best of their abilities. They are caring and really do love to teach. Since the school is small, everyone has the opportunity to play a sport and helps build lasting friendships. Overall the teachers and athletics make this a great school to attend!
One thing I love about my school is the friendliness and school participation. Whether it be coming together for a sporting event, fundraiser, or another activity, I think my student body is outstanding when it comes to getting together to have fun and support our school. Along with a great student body, our teachers do their best to help us get what we need to succeed, and have taught me so much over the years and have really prepared me for college!