Overall Niche Grade
Upper Merion Middle School is a highly rated, public school located in King Of Prussia, PA. It has 1,363 students in grades 5-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Upper Merion Middle School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Upper Merion Middle School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Upper Merion Middle School Reviews
I just graduated from middle school this june so here i am reviewing my own school. The building was really nice and modern with all the open lights from outside. It provided the students a good environment to begin with. On another hand, bullying and drama took place quite often. Most of my friends and younger students had to deal with some sort of those things during their year. Also, the academic was pretty proficient. Most students excel their reading and math while participating in other activities such as sports. The teachers themselves are nice though some might be less popular than the others. Lunch, however, was not that great which is the same to the highschool's. Breaks between each class was decent enough for us to say hello to our friends when we walked by them. Overalls, my experience at umms was unique and memorable.
Excellent facility. Safe. Great educational opportunities for students who get involved. Teachers are wonderful. Sports programs are competitive. Decent diversity as well.
I love the technology-based extracurriculars including Technology Student Association