Upper Dublin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-185 Students
- A+163 Students
- A123 Students
- A+105 Students
- B+96 Students
- A-92 Students
- A73 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Schools like Upper Dublin High School
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 116 reviews
- A+Methacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 245 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 256 reviews
- ASpringfield Township High School
- Springfield Township School District, PA
- 129 reviews
Upper Dublin High School Reviews
Review Upper Dublin High School
I am fortunate to go to a beautiful, relatively new high school. It makes me feel good to walk through the hallways seeing my classmates and the other students taking care of my school. I have had many wonderful teachers that have both inspired me and made me grow into the young woman I am today. I am thankful that I can soon call Upper Dublin High School my alma mater!
Upper Dublin provides a great learning environment with updated facilities. The teachers I have come across want me to succeed and are usually available after school for any help. The school offers a wide variety of AP and Honors classes. I believe the guidance counselors can do a better job by calling for more one on one time with a student to inform them of the college process and help with personal college fits. I also wish that the counselors offered students ideas about resume building non typical teen activities or activities that can prove helpful based on a students career aspirations. Having access to the township library (across the street) as well as school library is great when you need help with research. There is an indoor pool, two gyms, and three football sized turf grounds which feed into the sports culture at Upper Dublin.
I have had multiple teachers that provide me with that feeling that they basically do not want their students to succeed. Such as not creating a solid teacher-student relationship, not providing extra help wen needed, and not acting very lenient in certain situations that impacted my grades in a major way. On the other hand, I have had a select group of a few teachers that were phenomenal when considering how they want their students to perform and the pride they take in their students. These teachers typically have established great relationships with me, and go the extra mile to make sure I posses a great understanding of what is being taught. Overall, I would say that these teachers are more on the uncommon side of teachers in Upper Dublin. I would definitely like to see a majority of teachers change their approach. The grading system was recently changed which now makes it harder to earn an A, thus weakening GPA's across the board. This also weakens a student's ability to succeed.