Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Upper Dublin High School is a top rated, public school located in Fort Washington, PA. It has 1,330 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Upper Dublin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-332 Students
- A+263 Students
- A197 Students
- A-164 Students
- A+148 Students
- B142 Students
- A107 Students
- A87 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 51 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Schools like Upper Dublin High School
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 157 reviews
- AMethacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 309 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 319 reviews
- ASpringfield Township High School
- Springfield Township School District, PA
- 152 reviews
Upper Dublin High School Reviews
Excellent academics, extracurricular activities, and facilities! The Upper Dublin community of teachers and staff ensure that students are provided with the resources and opportunities necessary to succeed as they prepare for their future. Even after graduating, many of the teachers have offered additional guidance in my college education.
Upper Dublin High School has a great community around it. Unfortunately, many of the teachers and faculty are driving hours into this community for the opportunity to work in this top-rated school district. Seemingly in correspondence, many of the teachers and staff in Upper Dublin High School and throughout the Upper Dublin School District are entirely disinterested in the students and their futures and clearly have no regard for their lives outside of school. These teachers are clearly here for one thing. The money. Upper Dublin has notoriously been a school known for producing competitive students and test grades in Pennsylvania. As a result, many teachers will sacrifice their own happiness in hopes that the commute will be worth the extra money each year and it shows to the students. Very rarely have I encountered a teacher in Upper Dublin who isn't putting on a mask to make it seem as though they are doing much more than they are and its a shame. Because the kids know
The facilities at the high school were incredible. Complete renovations were finished in 2012, and the arts and sports departments were stellar. Teacher experience varied, as in all schools, but the gap between some teachers expecting very little and others teaching high above the foundational curriculum, to the point of vast confusion and discomfort, was troublesome at times. Also, the district is predominantly white, and as a person of color I had a hard time feeling as if I belonged there. There was a dissapointing minority of teachers of color, as well. Some efforts were made during Black history Month to include cultures which we lacked, but more efforts would have been appreciated. Overall, I felt very blessed to attend such a privileged school.