- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
University School is a place where each boy is inspired and empowered to let his true self thrive. With the freedom to explore, create, compete and play, boys of all dispositions build on their personal strengths, harness their natural talents and blaze their own paths to excellence with joy, confidence and integrity.
Students love learning concepts via themes and engage in hands- on projects to demonstrate systems thinking. Integrated and experiential, this approach successfully prepares them for an ever-changing world that requires creative problem solving, an action- orientation, articulate explanation, and the ability to anticipate the broader societal impact.
Our faculty and staff inspire and mentor our students with integrity and compassion. Boys develop both empathy and respect for others, and appreciation of self. Together, we build an inclusive community with an evolved understanding of what it means to be a man in the 21st century.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+95 Students
- A-80 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+33 Students
STEAM Curriculum Develops 21st Century Skills
University School’s curriculum blends science, technology, engineering, and math to set students on a solid foundation for future success in the global community. Our upper school design technology and computer science courses and lower and middle schools' STEAMworks innovation lab take a modern approach to the manual arts with the integration of 3D technology combined with hands-on applications.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses