Unity High School is a public school located in Mendon, IL. It has 209 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Unity High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-28 Students
- B-24 Students
- B15 Students
- B+13 Students
- A13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Unity High School
- BLiberty High School
- Liberty Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- 34 reviews
- B+Quincy Senior High School
- Quincy School District No. 172, IL
- 240 reviews
- B-Central High School
- Central Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 18 reviews
- B-Canton High School
- Canton R-V School District, MO
- 5 reviews
Unity High School Reviews
I liked how much the teachers cared and how helping they were. I was involved in FFA, WISE, NHS, Basketball, and Football when I attended Unity High School. I loved playing sports and was a captain my senior year on both my basketball and football team. I was the president of the FFA club also my senior year at Unity High School. The whole high school had mac books, which made learning and preparing for college easier. The building itself was starting to age and things like the gym need to be updated. Classes were always fun, and it was nice being able to have a personal relationship with my teachers.
Everyone is nice and friendly, teachers are flexible and helpful. I would like to see more involvement from underclassmen in groups and organizations within the school such as FFA and sports. The more groups your in the more friends you make and more fun you have.
I spent my entire childhood going to school in the Unit 4 school district. Unity High School is a very small school. For some people that works and for others it does not. For me, it did. I loved the atmosphere here and everyone was willing to help you learn.