Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Unionville-Sebewaing High School is a public school located in Sebewaing, MI. It has 259 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 10% in reading.
Unionville-Sebewaing High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B42 Students
- A36 Students
- B-35 Students
- B29 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Unionville-Sebewaing High School
- B-Laker High School
- Elkton-Pigeon-Bay Port Laker Schools, MI
- 34 reviews
- C+Cass City Junior/Senior High School
- Cass City Public Schools, MI
- 80 reviews
- NGHighland Pines School
- Tuscola Independent School District, MI
- PK, K-12
- C+Akron-Fairgrove Junior/Senior High School
- Akron-Fairgrove Schools, MI
- 17 reviews
Unionville-Sebewaing High School Reviews
My overall experience for Unionville-Sebewaing High School was very good. The staff were overall caring and understanding of their students, and most of the students respected each other.
I have attended at least four schools since I was in kindergarten, and USA has definitely been the best fit for me. Being that it is a small school, everyone knows everyone. It has a friendly and comfortable atmosphere that welcomes each and every student. Unlike some of the schools I have attended, being prepared for college is a high goal. Teachers and staff do all that they can to offer resources for each child to make sure they have the chance to go on in life, which is very important. As a senior, I look back at the three and half years I have spent at USA and I realize that there is truly no other school I would rather be at. We are a small school, unlike bigger schools we are not always able to offer as many classes or organizations, but the things we do have they make it a point to make them fantastic; and that is a major reason why I believe that USA is so great.
It's a small high school that cares about every student and values education. We are well known for our athletics.