Union High School is a highly rated, public school located in Camas, WA. It has 1,982 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Union High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A500 Students
- A+441 Students
- B+262 Students
- B-219 Students
- A-216 Students
- C208 Students
- B-181 Students
- B139 Students
- B134 Students
- A-127 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.49 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.49 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 198 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.80 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.78 responses
Union High School Reviews
Union was the place that I got to know myself as a person and to develop greater relationships with others. I was part of their music program and I loved being in the choir here! It is equally competitive and fun to learn and grow in musicality. The other departments like, DECCA to the sports are very successful and rank high for their achievements every year. They also have a program that helps you to prepare for college and to leave here feeling ready to face the world.
Banalities such as overflowing schedules and social anxieties are common place in any high school. This mix of necessary yet grueling issues cannot merely be carried by a singular individual. This is where Union High School strives, this is where being a Titan presents its purpose. Amidst the chaos of high school, one finds them self fully supported by the impeccable staff and student body at Union. Striving for greatness is encouraged, but an equally apparent pursuit within Union, is that of kindness and unity. Being a Titan is being part of a family, one where you are encouraged everyday, to be yourself, and to achieve whatever your heart may desire. The skills of teamwork, self-love, as well as the numerous things I have learned day to day within all of my classes, truly have molded me into a better person. I feel as if I have a head start on my future, thanks to the wonderful staff at UHS.
Good high school experience, but there were a few students I experienced that had cliquey qualities and worked to exclude others. Amazing AP teachers, all very dedicated to ensuring their students perform well on the exams and earn college credit. More college prep would have been useful - there's currently little/no information given to students regarding EA/ED college application opportunities and private college admissions (i.e many schools' requirement to fill out the CSS profile).