Union High School is a highly rated, public school located in Camas, WA. It has 2,021 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A427 Students
- A+368 Students
- B+232 Students
- A-191 Students
- B183 Students
- C183 Students
- B-156 Students
- B117 Students
- B+115 Students
- B105 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.48 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.48 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 196 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.79 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.77 responses
Union High School Reviews
Union has a welcoming and open environment to change. When I first started at Union I was involved in the robotics club. This club met 4 times a week and competed in competitions in both the regional and state level. However, at the time Union only recognized sports that competed and won awards. Wishing our club and team we decided to speak up for our team and gain recognition for our accomplishments. We first started forming connections with teachers, then vice principles until we gained connections in the district level. Now, people who are part of the Union Robotics team get a varsity lettering and a picture with a plate that goes near the sports section at our school. This school has helped our team grow through recognition and support. The support of the teachers, principles and district associates have really allowed our team to be recognized through the community.
I love Union High School! The staff genuinely cares about how its students are doing gets to know them outside of the classroom. The school is very inclusive, whether it be at sporting events or club meetings and I look forward to events hosted.
One of my favorite aspects of Union is the campus layout itself. Union is divided into many buildings, similar to a community college. However, not all of the walkways between buildings are covered, which is unfortunate considering our rainy weather. I would love for that to change!