Union Catholic focuses on enriching the lives of young people in many different ways. While quality education in a faith-based environment and progressive technology are the foundation of Union Catholic, we strive to maintain an environment that develops social and "life skills" in each of our students. We believe that each student is entitled to a quality education in a safe, secure and positive environment.
Our core values of Compassion, Honesty, Responsibility, Respect and Community are the guiding principles. We believe that the purpose of education is to provide students with the knowledge and tools needed to be responsible, moral, and productive members of society. We can assure students of an education that develops and celebrates their distinctive gifts. Our 24 varsity sports, more than 50 clubs and social opportunities throughout the school year provide students with experiential knowledge and opportunities to meet new friends.
Fall Open House
1600 Martine Avenue, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
View Event Description
Our Open House is your chance to discover how our focus on innovation and individualism can support your college and career goals.
Union Catholic Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A127 Students
- A-95 Students
- B77 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-70 Students
- B-60 Students
- A-58 Students
- B51 Students
- A-50 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
- Cost of LivingC-
- Good for FamiliesA+
Union Catholic Regional High School Reviews
The school is pretty clean but old, they try to keep on top of the latest technology, most assignments are done through the computer.