Unalakleet School Reviews

Although there is limitations with a small school, it's a closer community of kids. The only problem is that there is a limited number of electives along with clubs. When it comes to the college readiness, it depends on how much people retain the information that they are handed.
I enjoyed the help I received for applying to college and scholarships along with the class sizes, I would like to see a more rigorous curriculum though.
I love the interactions and how the school is like a big family.
Start Your Review of Unalakleet School
Very accommodating. Teaching styles vary from teacher to teacher. Keeps consistent communication with students and grade based on knowledge and perception.
It is quite limited in resources. An update and larger size of the gymnasium. Small classroom environment. Quality counselor ensures academic excellence.
We do not have a school nurse or health system. The local clinic is minutes away. The school is safe and secure.
Attentive on discipline. Changed policy of dress code to stricter rules. I participated on the student representatives handbook update.
Close interaction and discipline in student system of sports.
I liked the teachers there
The high school side was fairly new. It was rebuilt 5 years ago.
The school was pretty safe.
Everybody knew everybody so it was great. The people are friendly.
The teachers were great. I got to know them and they got to know me. Our school was pretty small so the teachers knew us.
I am on a intrmural basketball team and Im having fun playing. Also we get to go to the gym and just shoot around.