Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Ubly Community High School is a public school located in Ubly, MI. It has 197 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Ubly Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B76 Students
- A53 Students
- B51 Students
- B-48 Students
- B-44 Students
- B42 Students
- B+30 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Ubly Community High School
- BBad Axe High School
- Bad Axe Public Schools, MI
- 77 reviews
- B-Laker High School
- Elkton-Pigeon-Bay Port Laker Schools, MI
- 34 reviews
- C+Cass City Junior/Senior High School
- Cass City Public Schools, MI
- 80 reviews
- B-Deckerville Community High School
- Deckerville Community School District, MI
- 7 reviews
Ubly Community High School Reviews
The envioment is welcoming to newcomers and visitors. The community sticks together through the toughest of time kreping true to the term Bearcat Strong. They hold a much more family feel than other schools. Some teachers only care about the sports they coach and they players, but most truly care about their students. There is a fairly large quantity of sports options, but they do mainly focus on football, volleyball, basketball, softball, and baseball. Students can alway find a friend in the school. Ubly has exceptional test scores, and even rewards those whom has some of the best scores. They do plenty of preparation for the main state tests.
Ubly Community Schools offers experiences like no other. No matter whether you're in kindergarten or all the way up to a senior in high school, you are always learning and experiencing new opportunities. Some may ask, "What are the best things about Ubly Community Schools?", my best answer would conclude that we are just a huge family. We all look out, care for, and love one another. Whether its being helped out on homework or giving a hand out to someone in need, Ubly Community Schools will be there! Next, what are the worst things about Ubly. My honest opinion would have to be prep work, we aren't as prepared for after high school as we should be. Best regards! Tori Osantowski
My experience at Ubly High School was amazing! Ubly is a very tight knit community that cares about one another. The school has very good teachers and staff that support the students in achieveing their dreams.