Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Two Rivers High School is a public school located in Two Rivers, WI. It has 493 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Two Rivers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+47 Students
- B-44 Students
- B42 Students
- B-38 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-19 Students
- B18 Students
- B17 Students
- A14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Two Rivers High School Reviews
The building itself is relatively new and the overall environment is pleasant. It was built around 20 years ago and it offers a wide variety of sports, clubs, and acitivites for students and families to enjoy. There are many classes offered, but there could be more. The teachers seem to enjoy their jobs, but the way some classes are taught can be a bit outdated. As for the students themselves, they are the ones that cause many of the issues, even if they say that they aren't to blame. Bullying is still sometimes an issue and some of them, particularly freshman students, are disrespectful towards their teachers, and not much is done about it. They are also the ones who are most likely to bring drugs into the schools, like Juul pods for example. There has only been one or two searches done in my entire high school career, but there should be more. However, aside from these issues, it is a school that I am fortunate to attend.
While we have some of the most knowledgeable and engaging instructors, my school district still manages to be one of the lowest rated in Wisconsin. I'm not really sure what the problem is, but something needs to be done to get students on the right track academically. Many students put social lives and sports before their academic performance.
I loved this school. It was very safe and it prepared me to succeed in college. It also gave me many opportunities to succeed academically and athletically.