Twinsburg High School is a highly rated, public school located in Twinsburg, OH. It has 1,283 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Twinsburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B232 Students
- A+211 Students
- A-153 Students
- A-131 Students
- B-118 Students
- B117 Students
- A104 Students
- A+81 Students
- B78 Students
- A48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Twinsburg High School
- B+Woodridge High School
- Woodridge Local School District, OH
- 67 reviews
- B+Stow-Munroe Falls High School
- Stow-Munroe Falls City School District, OH
- 219 reviews
- B+Nordonia High School
- Nordonia Hills City School District, OH
- 229 reviews
- ACopley High School
- Copley-Fairlawn City School District, OH
- 155 reviews
Twinsburg High School Reviews
Twinsburg is not a very large school, so it is easy to know everybody around you since most of us have been together for years in school. There are always security guards on patrol and resource officers around so personal safety is not a huge concern for students. The school offers a good, strong curriculum. Though tough to admit, the major sports teams have generally performed below expectations in comparison with other schools nearby. To improve, the school will need a greater technological base giving more students access to resources to achieve in school and prepare for college.
Twinsburg High School sticks out amongst other schools for its diverse racial and economic status throughout the district. While it's majority white, there are a significant amount of African American, Asian, and Hispanic students. Because of this, it has raised a culture of tolerance and diversity. We have seen peers who come from an impoverished house excel, just as we have seen students with a minority background surpass others. This has demonstrated that cultural barriers are diminished when students have goals and passion, along with teachers who truly care. Twinsburg teachers always surpass the minimums of their job. They are there to help those who need extra practice, to reach out to students who may not even have socks, and to guide the students who feel like they do not have anyone else. While Twinsburg may not have the highest ratings, we have a sincere, genuine district that is perfect fit for its diverse and driven students.
Since I began attending Twinsburg High School, I have only dealt with two bad educators. The majority of my teachers have been a joy in class, and they truly care about my success. Most teachers find time to help you, despite the fact that they have other responsibilities outside of the classroom. Most Twinsburg High School educators find ways to make lessons intriguing and fun for all!