Twin Peaks Charter Academy is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Longmont, CO. It has 896 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 54% in reading.
Twin Peaks Charter Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-23 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Twin Peaks Charter Academy
- B+Academy of Charter Schools
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools, CO
- PK, K-12
- 96 reviews
- B-Loveland Classical School
- Thompson School District, CO
- 10 reviews
- B-Boulder Prep Charter High School
- Boulder Valley School District, CO
- 69 reviews
- B+Longmont High School
- St Vrain Valley School District, CO
- 141 reviews
Twin Peaks Charter Academy Reviews
Twin Peaks Charter Academy High School is a great place for students that want to be challenged and involved. Our small class sizes mean that teachers are able to work with each student individually, and it is very easy to get involved in the numerous extra-curriculars here. Many new programs are also being added every year, and I'm sad that I will be graduated before some of them are developed. Overall, Twin Peaks is a good community with challenging academics.
We had 3 children attend Twin Peaks. For the most part, their experiences were excellent. One of our children had not fit in at any of the other 3 schools she attended, but made friends here. Students in general are about as kind-hearted as you will find. Since it is a smaller school, there are less choices for sports as well as classes in general. The values of the families involved are strong and the administration truly cares about the students as people.
Twin Peaks is an excellent newer school that is already very academic and constantly improving. Last year, 2015 to 2016 the school was not at its peak. But at the end of this last year new and better staff were hired, and now the school is quickly improving in every aspect. We also had the first team ever in track and field to qualify for state finals, and academics are improving as new and better teachers are being hired. Twin Peaks Charter academy is quickly becoming a mature and academic high school.