Twin Lakes Academy Middle School Reviews

My daughter is heading into her second year at TLAM as a 7th grader. We could not be more impressed. Her transition last year into middle school could not have been better. The Leadership team is phenomenal. I think what I appreciate the most is how the faculty and staff strives to provide balance across academics, athletics, arts and activities to develop the whole student. There is something for every student at TLAM and considerable success to be had from college credits to city championships. They strive to prepare the student for high school, but the supportive environment in a uniquely diverse setting goes a long way to preparing them for life
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Twin Lakes Academy Middle School. The school helped me with my academics, athletics, and social abilities. The school is full of helpful teachers that are eager to welcome you, and students that become wonderful friends. I would not be wear I am without this school.
I had quite a few male role model teachers who took an interest in me with Sports, History, and PE. This was important to me because I did not have a Dad to be there and model good male behavior. My PE teacher made sure I was in his class all three years and even came to some of my high school football games and track meets. He is still friends with my grandparents and a good inspiration for me.

The principal was a runner and the one time I had to see her she took the time to go over my track skills and discuss the benefits of excelling in all things.
Start Your Review of Twin Lakes Academy Middle School
I went to this school for all of middle school. It is a very good school in a good area, with good teachers that do actually listen to you and find a way to help you. The downside is that there are many fights but you just have to know whast people you should hang out with.