Twin Falls Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Twin Falls, ID. It has 1,186 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Twin Falls Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B148 Students
- B140 Students
- B-112 Students
- A-108 Students
- B+70 Students
- A+49 Students
- B48 Students
- A48 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 97 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Twin Falls Senior High School Reviews
The diverse layout of both the boys and girls restrooms could be better. The girls lighting is hardly one an electritian should be proud of. We have no water pressure and paper towles which now have a sign that is taped on it asking us to use only one towel. To top it all off both girls bathrooms one mirror! Which some of the younger girls mainly freshman tend to huddle around and take pictures. Causing problems with the people that just want to check their apperance quickly before leaving the restroom. Both restrooms in the main, easy to reach areas, of the school are horrible and all have these problems. Leading to the reason many of us students feel like we are sperated by our sex is because the boys restrooms have hand dryers! They help the environment which is why they are trying to limit the girls use of paper towels but won't give us a hand dryer the the bys have. They have more than one mirror and they don't even need them and their water pressure is fabulous.
I graduated in 2015 from Twin and would say that my high school experience was the average high schoolers experience. Overall, I would say that my teachers were good! I played on the girls soccer team for all four years and had a fantastic experience! The coaching staff my last two years was exceptional and a highlight of my high school experience!
My high school experience was great. There were a lot of teacher who truly showed they cared about me, my education and my success. I only had handful of poor experiences with the teachers. Outside of that I loved my high school experience. Twin Falls Senior High School is also able to provide many wonderful extracurricular activities due to its size and location!