Tuttle High School is an above average, public school located in Tuttle, OK. It has 551 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Tuttle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A110 Students
- B96 Students
- A91 Students
- C+53 Students
- C43 Students
- B+36 Students
- B-30 Students
- B26 Students
- B25 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Tuttle High School Reviews
Tuttle High School is a great school! Tuttle has small class sizes and a small graduating class. The school give true individualized education. The teachers at Tuttle are incredible. The teachers will give as much help as desired. The teachers and staff at Tuttle are truly there to see you succeed in school and life and are always pushing you to do you best in sports, education and in your career. Tuttle is a wonderful school.
Tuttle High School has a good small town feel. Everyone knows everyone. The teachers are super nice and will help with anything. The thing I would like to see change, and majority students would agree, is some basic things. My counselor is often too “busy” to see her students, leaving students frustrated and confused about college information, schedule changes, and other things. Some classes don’t prep us for what we actually need. These are often the classes coaches are left with to teach. I would love to learn about history and personal finance, but I sadly wasn’t taught enough in those fields.
What I enjoy most about the high school at Tuttle is how much the teachers care about their students and how they want to see them succeed. I also enjoy performing with the band at the school. It's really helped me in my confidence and has pushed me to new goals. I also enjoy being a part of the art club. I always start a project that I know is challenging but will improve my art skills. Tuttle is a very active community that is always there for their students. The counselors also make sure their students are ready for college. We have college recruiters around the campus every month and they even put together a college readiness week. College readiness week is where students will visit multiple colleges through the school within that week. This helps the students decide what they want to do for college. Overall, I think Tuttle is a great school and they truly do care about their students.