Tupelo Christian Preparatory School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Belden, MS. It has 604 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $6,600 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 72% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Tupelo Christian Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-50 Students
- A-47 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-14 Students
- A14 Students
- A+14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tupelo Christian Preparatory School
Tupelo Christian Preparatory School Reviews
Tupelo Christian Prep was the best way for me to get my education! It was so nice to have one-on-one contact with teachers to make sure you understand the material given. Also, TCPS is like a family everyone supports each other! The sports offered are awesome just in tennis I have won 3 state championships.
Tupelo Christian Preparatory School has been my school since the beginning of my schooling. It is a great environment that actually makes it feel like a family. The atmosphere is amazing and the people are good, genuine, Christian people that want all of their students to succeed in life as a person and a Christian. Students at TCPS develop deep relationships with their teachers that will last a lifetime and ultimately help the student’s education. TCPS also provides great preparation for college and allows their students to take online college courses to get ahead. There are no major issues with TCPS or it’s staff. However, there are a couple of small things that need to be worked on such as better communication between parents and the school for upcoming academic or athletic events. Besides that TCPS is a great school and I am proud to call it my school.
We have had three children graduate from TCPS. I can wholeheartedly recommend this school if you are looking for a place where teachers genuinely care about your kids’ academic, emotional, and spiritual growth. TCPS prepared my kids extremely well academically, and they had multitudes of opportunities to serve in the community and participate in extracurriculars. Our kids flourished at TCPS...it was a wonderful place for them to grow up.