Tully Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Tully, NY. It has 403 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Tully Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C31 Students
- A21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B18 Students
- B14 Students
- C13 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Tully Junior/Senior High School
- B+Homer Senior High School
- Homer Central School District, NY
- 95 reviews
- B+Fabius-Pompey Middle School High School
- Fabius-Pompey Central School District, NY
- 39 reviews
- B-Moravia Junior/Senior High School
- Moravia Central School District, NY
- 16 reviews
- A-Cazenovia High School
- Cazenovia Central School District, NY
- 76 reviews
Tully Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Tully Junior/Senior High School is a very small school. A small school can offer a lot of benefits. Students are able to be involved in many different activities including sports, music, and other clubs.
Tully was an interesting school. I didn't see any really problems with it until my junior/senior year. Most of the staff choose favorites. Which isn't a big deal, but it became a problem when one student (who was favored) would be treated like they could do nothing wrong when in fact they had done something terrible. Bullying is treated like it doesn't exist. When it is very apparent that it does indeed exist. Tully just needs to dole out some tough love and realize they are setting kids up to think that in the real world punishments don't exist.
Tully was great! I didn't appreciate it when I was there, but after leaving I realized how safe and normal Tully is.