Truth Tabernacle Christian School Reviews

I enjoyed attending Truth Tabernacle Christian School because the staff taught us moral values and how to overcome everyday struggles. Also, the atmosphere was very peaceful and calming.
I love Truth Tabernacle Christian School because of its safe and warm environment. Everyone is friendly and quite welcoming. I would like to see it change in one area—the science area. It would quite spectacular if we could get an actual physics lab for the school
Truth Tabernacle Christian School has had an amazing impact on my life. It has taught me to become a responsible, hardworking young lady. This school has taught me how to approach life with its ups and downs. This school has also impacted me academically. The teachers are always willing to help students out with anything that they need. However, the best part about this school is that we have the freedom to worship God while others are having that freedom taken away. With such a privilege as that, I don't think I would change a single thing about Truth Tabernacle Christian School.
Start Your Review of Truth Tabernacle Christian School
i attended truth tabernacle christian school from 7th grade until my senior year. truth tabernacle christian school is an awesome school because it is a christian school. you are allowed to worship freely , have chapel services , are taught life lessons , learn from the Bible, make friends that last a lifetime , and overall become a better person and christian.