Trumbull High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-357 Students
- B-160 Students
- B+127 Students
- A+116 Students
- B-113 Students
- A-93 Students
- A+93 Students
- A+92 Students
- B86 Students
- A+84 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.47 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.47 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.53 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.84 responses
Schools like Trumbull High School
- AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- 174 reviews
- AFairfield Warde High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- 229 reviews
- ANewtown High School
- Newtown School District, CT
- 416 reviews
- A+Amity Regional High School
- Amity Regional School District No. 5, CT
- 307 reviews
Trumbull High School Reviews
I went to Trumbull High through the Agriscience & Biotech program. My experience with every teacher throughout those four years was mostly positive. I felt lonely at times because everybody had their own social groups & tended to shy away from outsiders, especially kids like me who didn't live in Trumbull. Sometimes teachers intervened, but not often enough. However, when the administration acted in ways that we disagreed with, my peers become passionate activists. One such example was when they stood up in favor of a play that discussed sensitive, yet important topics. Another complaint I have is about the food. I think they should offer healthier choices, not just find loopholes in the policy.
Trumbull High is a great school! In my time there, I have made some lifelong friends, had the chance to learn from some of the coolest, smartest teachers, and to really get into sports events. The school is beautiful. Going in as a freshmen it had recently been redone; with glass windows and doors in the front, to a huge 2 floor college looking library, to the bright yellow, piercing white, and bold black lockers that lit up the hallways, the school was perfect. At Trumbull high I have taken some really great courses that have been both a lot of fun, and beneficial to my nearing future. These courses include: Culinary, Italian, Latin, Bake shop, Topics in applied mathematics, poetry, creative writing. I have gained a lot of knowledge and just basic lifelong skills from all the previously mentioned courses. Overall, I wouldn't trade going to Trumbull High for anything!
I'm so grateful and proud to be a Trumbull High School Student because I know not every school has the opportunities, intelligent teachers, diversity, and technology that my school has. This is a school where people on all levels have the ability to learn and challenge themselves, it is a school where there is an endless pool of teachers and counselors there to help you through every step of the way, helping you through high school and into college, it is a school where everyone can experiment and test out our endless number of classes and find their passion. From our wonderful arts programs, to the Agriscience program, we have a place for everyone. I love my school because I know there is always someone I can go to for help, always an interesting extracurricular activity or club that I can join to gain experience or meet new people. I love it because I know Trumbull High values its students and it's staff does everything they can to get us the education we all deserve.