Truman Senior High School is a public school located in Levittown, PA. It has 1,572 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Truman Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-156 Students
- B-106 Students
- A+102 Students
- A-74 Students
- A+56 Students
- B54 Students
- B51 Students
- A47 Students
- B-42 Students
- C+36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 102 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Truman Senior High School
- B+Cherry Hill High School West
- Cherry Hill School District, NJ
- 205 reviews
- BBordentown Regional High School
- Bordentown Regional School District, NJ
- 128 reviews
- B+Bensalem Township High School
- Bensalem Township School District, PA
- 338 reviews
- B-Northeast High School
- Philadelphia City School District, PA
- 593 reviews
Truman Senior High School Reviews
Truman is a great school that gets everyone involved. The teachers are amazing, they are all unique in their own way and truly care about teaching their students and having fun while doing so. As students climb up the grades there is college help available and that really gets them ready. There are many clubs and sports to choose from. No one is left out! They're always looking for ways to make Truman the best it can be. Truman roars with tiger pride. I
I think this school was a decent school to learn at. Some guidance counselors don’t help the students on learning what they need to do to prepare for the future either for the next grade or even college. Some teachers did not understand how to teach the subject they were assigned. The disciplinary rules were outrageous, depending on the time you came in and if it wasn’t a doctors excusal, dentist, etc they would write you up and whatever class period you came in at thats the amount of Saturday school hours you had. There are some minor problems that can be fixed but overall it was a good school.
My experience with high school really shaped who I am today. The students, the teachers, and the overall building itself. Every little detail of this school shaped me and that is because all of the students all had their own unique circumstances and I was easily able to connect with everyone from all different cliques. The teachers always were available to talk to and each of them personalized every class they taught as they really cared. The teachers have definitely become role models for me over my four years there and I have come to respect each and every one of them. Lastly, the building. The building itself was such an iconic landmark in my town that everyone I knew or met that lived even close by has heard of us and our school. A large portion of that comes with the reputation of our drama program. It was highly respected by everyone in the school regardless of whether or not you enjoy plays.