Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-88 Students
- A+63 Students
- A-54 Students
- B-47 Students
- A-42 Students
- A40 Students
- B37 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-30 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Trotwood-Madison High School Reviews
Review Trotwood-Madison High School
Trotwood-Madison High school is my soon to be alma-mater. We are a very diverse group of human beings, coming from all different pasts wealthy and not so wealthy. Even though we are predominately African-American, we have open arms to anybody. My experience at Trotwood has been only since my junior year. I had fun, the best thing about Trotwood is the help they offer. Your teachers genuinely want to see you do better and succeed, you will not find that everywhere. Trotwood made me so much more interested in things I never paid attention to. I would like to see Trotwood show more involvement in kids who aren't sports stars and kids who may appear to be "outcasts" at times. There's a sense of favoritism here that people don't feel comfortable being around. Other than that this was my best experience ever and I will genuinely miss it. They're the reason I'm so motivated to go to college.
I've been going to Trotwood-Madison High School since freshman year and I'm a junior now. To be completely honest, Trotwood-Madison High School isn't the best high school known to man but we do prove people wrong with our actions. Between sports and academics we rise to our challenges. Trotwood-Madison High School has taught me to stand up for myself and prove to people that you can be a great student and make it far in life no matter what school you came from.
When I first came into the school my freshman year, I was actually happy to come to school. I wanted to come to school everyday. The people were friendly and respectable, the teachers were nice, and the environment all together had a great vibe. Every year, high school got worse for me. The younger students are disrespectful and play and fight in the hallways all the time, and our test scores for ACT aren't very high and do not compare to our grades in school. We are behind in academics. Students with 3.5-4.0 GPA's or higher only scored from about a 17-21 on the ACT which I believe should be higher. Also, some of the teachers have attitudes when students do not understand things. But I learn to deal with everything that happens now in this school.