Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Triton High School is a public school located in Dodge Center, MN. It has 350 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Triton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B31 Students
- B-19 Students
- B18 Students
- A17 Students
- B+13 Students
- B12 Students
- B-9 Students
- A9 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Triton High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Triton High School
- B+Blooming Prairie Secondary School
- Blooming Prairie Public School District, MN
- 12 reviews
- B-Hayfield Secondary School
- Hayfield Public School District, MN
- 50 reviews
- B+Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School
- Kasson-Mantorville School District, MN
- 102 reviews
- B-Kenyon-Wanamingo Senior High School
- Kenyon-Wanamingo School District, MN
- 21 reviews
Triton High School Reviews
I enjoyed the (mostly) friendly teachers and fun classes, however, a focus on sports over the arts is an annoying problem that the administration has. Arts have repeatedly gotten pushed aside, and even when they polled the students asking if we wanted the football field to become turf and the majority said no, they did it anyway. Sports have always been the priority, and both the arts and even academics themselves have fallen by the wayside. Yes, we received a new auditorium, but the arts programs are always the first things threatened when budget cuts need to be made.
We have new Superintendent / Principle that understands not everything is about FOOTBALL. As previous admin have catered to a football team and hardly knew we have other sports or activities/clubs. Now the FFA is getting mentioned in the daily announcements after there competitions, along with BPA. Since the new admin changes we have gotten a Gymnastic, soccer and cross county Running - they are partnership with other local schools since they are new and we don't have enough students. We have even started a Trapp Club!
I like how there is pretty much a place for everyone! I would like to see the academics change. Triton could have much more classes to offer but because there is not enough teachers kids can not benefit from extracurricular classes.