Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Triton Central High School is an above average, public school located in Fairland, IN. It has 467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Triton Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B97 Students
- A93 Students
- A+71 Students
- B69 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-47 Students
- C+46 Students
- B25 Students
- B25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Triton Central High School
- B+Greenwood Community High School
- Greenwood Community School Corporation, IN
- 195 reviews
- BFranklin Community High School
- Franklin Community School Corporation, IN
- 260 reviews
- BNew Palestine High School
- Southern Hancock County Community School Corporation, IN
- 283 reviews
- B-Shelbyville Senior High School
- Shelbyville Central Schools, IN
- 169 reviews
Triton Central High School Reviews
In all of my years at Triton Central High School I would have to say that it was absolutely amazing! I love the small school environment that Triton provides to its students. All of the staff is very attentive to their students when reaching the needs of each individual. Triton Central has always been focused on having a tight-knit learning environment, and providing only the best things for its students. I have loved every moment that I have been able to spend in this school. My education has been great and the teachers that they hire are the best. Triton Central is a good school for a very focused and tight learning environment.
Triton is really a great school and I can say I'm a proud graduate! Teachers here are wonderful and go above and beyond for students. The school comes together and really feels like a community and a home for all who are apart of it. My only issue was the lack of diversity, yet it seems that everyone at the school was extremely welcoming to all, despite any differences.
Triton Central High School has been good to me. Past and present teachers have always taken time to help me become a better student. Due to a learning disability my academic path has not always been easy. Teachers willingly worked with my parents and me to develop an academic plan to help me achieve my academic goals. Due to this willingness I am reaching my goals and having huge success. The one thing I would change about my school is to make all programs whether academic, musical, theatrical or sporting more equal. All of us are working hard to accomplish our goals and all of us should be given the same attention and respect as certain other groups. Example, Robotics is just as important as football and should be treated as that but is not. I would want everyone to feel important if they are a part of a school organization because all of us are in a position to represent our school in a positive way and ourselves as individuals.