Trion High School is an above average, public school located in Trion, GA. It has 410 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Trion High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+77 Students
- B73 Students
- B-64 Students
- C+55 Students
- C47 Students
- B46 Students
- B+42 Students
- B+41 Students
- B32 Students
- C+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Trion High School Reviews
My time at Trion High School from when I was in kindergarten to Senior has been quite interesting. I have had many good teachers, and only a few that were not very good. I did not like the cafeteria food until Senior year. All three libraries have always had a wide variety of selections, and I love how organized most classrooms are. I have always felt safe and protected in all of my years here. I always have thought that Trion could make minor improvements in keeping textbooks up to date because I have gotten many books that are already falling apart upon receiving them. Overall my experience with Trion High School has been five stars!
My experiences with Trion City Schools are pretty amazing. I live about 45 minutes from the school, so it was my choice to attend. That was the best decision of my life. I have attended Trion since Pre-K and I have finally came to a end at my senior year. The past fourteen years have been one for the books. Memories at Trion will never fade from me. All teachers there treat you as if you are one of their own. Never have I walked into school and felt as if I was being judged. If you go/went to Trion you are officially in the Bulldog family. Honestly their's probably nothing I would change about that school. The people there are family to me and always will be.
Trion has always been known for its success academically. Most all students are involved in sports and other clubs/activities. While most teachers are very helpful and willing to listen, there will always be one or two that are a bit tough to get used to. The student body isn’t very diverse, but the principal and superintendent are the best. So is the board of education.