COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Trinity Valley School offers in-person and virtual learning options (Trojan Learning Connection) for students in Lower, Middle and Upper School. Masks are required to be worn by students and faculty/staff while on campus. To learn more and to read our COVID-19 protocol, visit tvs.org/cases. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B
Trinity Valley School is a coeducational, independent school for students in grades PK-12. At TVS, our teachers partner with families to develop lifelong learners and people of great character. As #TrojansTogether, we strengthen our students intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
In fulfillment of our mission, students from pre-k through grade 12 are taught to practice intelligent citizenship and are supported in wide constructive interests. Robust programming in the arts, competitive athletics, our unique outdoor education program, and global initiatives challenges students and allows them to develop a skillset to prepare them for college and beyond. Our visionary faculty provides encouragement, expert instruction, and confidence-building reinforcement to our students. A full 100% of our graduates attend college, with 76% of graduates awarded merit scholarships.
We invite you to learn more about Trinity Valley School. Join us at an admissions event or apply today!
Trinity Valley School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+87 Students
- grade A49 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade A+42 Students
- grade A34 Students
- grade A+34 Students
- grade A34 Students
- grade A minus27 Students
- grade A+25 Students
- grade A+23 Students
Pre-Kindergarten: Nurturing our Tiniest Trojans
The aim of our pre-kindergarten (4-year old) program is to prepare our children to be eager, curious, inquisitive learners, whose strong character and respect for others ultimately impact our world in a positive way. Our pre-k curriculum is structured to provide days filled with exploration and play. Students are taught in the context of a warm environment, focused on wonder and discovery.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
- Battle of Bryant Irvin37%
- Gump Day, Homecoming, Fall Festival21%
- Battle of Bryant Irvin and the plays.16%
- Pep rallies11%
- Senior Directed One Acts5%
- Service Day and Day Without Shoes5%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus