Trinity Senior High School
- WASHINGTON, PA
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Trinity Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in WASHINGTON, PA. It has 1,003 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 74% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Trinity Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A129 Students
- grade A+92 Students
- grade A minus79 Students
- grade B minus75 Students
- grade B minus64 Students
- grade C+63 Students
- grade A minus58 Students
- grade B57 Students
- grade B minus52 Students
- grade A+47 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Trinity Senior High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responses
- Fan sections38%
- Spirit Week10%
- White water rafting trip5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$17,007 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 23 responses
Schools like Trinity Senior High School
- grade B+Chartiers Valley High School
- Chartiers Valley School District, PA
- Rating 3.47 out of 5 223 reviews
- grade B+Canon-McMillan Senior High School
- Canon-McMillan School District, PA
- Rating 3.66 out of 5 316 reviews
- grade C+Bentworth Senior High School
- Bentworth School District, PA
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 65 reviews
- grade A minusSouth Park Senior High School
- South Park School District, PA
- Rating 3.76 out of 5 206 reviews
Trinity Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.54 out of 5 132 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Trinity High School is a great place for students to flourish in all different areas. Trinity has great teachers, coaches, and administrators that work hard to support students and make the school a good environment. Teachers are understanding, supportive and will always help a student when they are in need of it. There are a number of advanced placement as well as honors classes for students to chose from as well as career readiness classes such as athletic training, business and child development. No matter what a students interest may be, they can find something that appeals to them with all the clubs and organizations available. With its own police officers, security guards and even their own police dog ,Hiller, Trinity presents a safe school environment.
I do like the interpersonal relationships I shared with the majority of my teachers; I've become really close with some of them, especially the ones I've had for many years. However, one thing I'd like to see change is the bullying and out-casting in the younger grades. Speaking from personal experience, I feel as though there were instances in which some kids are being left out and the administration didn't really care in the younger schools. The high school was really where it all started to turn around.
I graduated from Trinity High School in 2018. Overall, it was a typical high school, although I thought the academics were better then most. I would, however change a few things. Trinity High School on a few occasions almost eliminated school programs such as art, the band, etc. It was due to funding, which went to certain activities or efforts to help the school compete with growing and more advanced schools in the area. Much of the academics closer to the end of freshman through sophomore year focused on Keystones, which are standardized tests, rather then focusing on finishing out the curriculum or focusing on preparing students for college, trade school, or whatever they planned to pursue post- high school.