Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Trinity School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Trinity School Reviews
Review Trinity School
Trinity has been an amazing experience for my daughter. She came in 9th grade from an all girls school (Brearley) and my daughter had the fortune of choosing between Trinity, Dalton, Horace Mann and Exeter. We were worried about the academic intensity but my daughter was well-prepared by her time at Brearley and thrived in an environment where students are constantly challenged and pushed to do their very best. She loves her classmates, and finds the school much more diverse than Brearley. Overall a great experience so far!
Trinity is outstanding in every way. They are always looking to improve on their high level of excellence. The completion of a recent $110 million renovation/expansion of the school and hiring of many new additional teachers, has resulted in many new, top notch US STEM classes, language offerings, reduced MS student teacher ratio to 7.5., added and upgraded athletics, arts, theater, library and other extracurricular facilities. The school walks its' talk re diversity. Academics and college readiness are number 1 in New York if not the USA with the highest percentage of graduating students going to the best universities year after year.
It goes without saying, the academics are unparalleled. I have friends who have turned in 10th grade Trinity essays to ivy league schools and received A's. The facilities and athletics used to lag behind the academics and storied history. Recently a 100+ million dollar renovation was completed and the school looks stunning. Furthermore, sports teams now consistently finish top two in their leagues and are producing more and more college athletes. The totally new administration is good but still very fresh with some hiring left to do.