Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Trinity School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Trinity School Reviews
Trinity has been an amazing experience for my daughter. She came in 9th grade from an all girls school (Brearley) and my daughter had the fortune of choosing between Trinity, Dalton, Horace Mann and Exeter. We were worried about the academic intensity but my daughter was well-prepared by her time at Brearley and thrived in an environment where students are constantly challenged and pushed to do their very best. She loves her classmates, and finds the school much more diverse than Brearley. Overall a great experience so far!
Top-of-the-line academics. No doubt. Students attain strong analytical skills, especially in humanities. The teachers are intelligent and are reachable outside of classes. There are many clubs and activities, and new ones are easily made. From construction, we have better facilities: a new music dpmnt. floor, new student lounge, new turf +more. Trinity has great college placement, but that is expected considering most of the students there are from successful families who are often alumni of top-tier universities. There are also students who come to Trinity through well connected programs like Prep-for-Prep that eases them through their highschool/college process. This leaves a gap of students who are smart, but aren't connected or wealthy, making the college process much harder for them. Not saying that the college admissions staff at Trinity isn't good (they are great), but Trinity is pretty much an "elite-college pipeline" for students who are already bound towards those colleges.
Trinity is outstanding in every way. They are always looking to improve on their high level of excellence. The completion of a recent $110 million renovation/expansion of the school and hiring of many new additional teachers, has resulted in many new, top notch US STEM classes, language offerings, reduced MS student teacher ratio to 7.5., added and upgraded athletics, arts, theater, library and other extracurricular facilities. The school walks its' talk re diversity. Academics and college readiness are number 1 in New York if not the USA with the highest percentage of graduating students going to the best universities year after year.