- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
What kind of person do you want your child to become?
This is the most important question you can ask yourself when choosing a school for your child.
At Trinity School, your child will develop a sense of wonder, strong imagination, clarity, precision, consistency, relevance, depth of inquiry, intellectual honesty and intellectual humility.
Trinity School blends the best literature, philosophy, theology and political theory that the classical and Christian traditions have to offer with cutting-edge mathematics and sciences and a strong emphasis upon the arts.
In 2019, Trinity School at River Ridge received its third National Blue Ribbon School award from the U.S. Department of Education, and is the only high school in Minnesota to have received the award three times.
Trinity School at River Ridge Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A44 Students
- A36 Students
- A+18 Students
- A17 Students
- B15 Students
- B13 Students
- A13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
Summer Camp at Trinity School
At Trinity School, our love for learning spills over into summer camps for younger students. We invite children from any school to participate! Choose from: Adventure Camp, Acting Workshop, or Adventures in Ancient Rome...and much more!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- Field day25%
- Spring formal25%
- End of the Year Celebration13%
- Junior and Senior Drama Performances13%
- Pancake morning for seniors4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Trinity School at River Ridge Reviews
The teachers are inspiring. They love what they are teaching and that has made my learning experience all the more delightful as they will stop to make sure that we all see the beauty in the subject at hand.
Overall, my school has helped me to become confident in myself, to see the beauty around me, and to better understand this world we live in through the lens of mathematics, literature, art, music, and the sciences.