COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At Trinity-Pawling, we believe that learning happens best when it happens in community. We have created a safe, adaptable environment and reopening plan that allows our students to be on campus in measures that are compatible with the health and safety demands associated with COVID-19. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
In such challenging times, we cannot think of a stronger argument for the relevance of a dynamic, personalized, and transformative educational experience in the lives of adolescents who are navigating the demands of an ever-changing world. Trinity-Pawling succeeds in such preparation through a vigorous learning environment that emphasizes essential 21st-century skills such as innovation, creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking. Our commitment to experiential learning bolsters the way boys learn best: by doing.
We believe learning happens best in community. While this is true of all learning, it is particularly true in the case of Trinity-Pawling School, where the relationships between students and faculty and the availability of extra help are catalysts to the learning and growth process.
We have forged a safe, adaptable environment that allows our students to be on campus in measures that are compatible with the health and safety demands associated with COVID-19.
Trinity-Pawling School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+18 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
Practicum for Civic Leadership
Our three-part Practicum for Civic Leadership fosters problem-solving skills, promotes interdisciplinary exploration, and builds authentic communication skills. Through the Winter Project, Global Collaborative Challenge, and Senior Independent Project, we place our students at the center of the learning process. They become active participants and co-creators — in and out of the classroom.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Trinity-Pawling School Reviews
The faculty and staff worked tirelessly to ensure that the boys had the opportunity to return in-person in the Fall of '20. They were creative in how to keep the kids engaged and participating in as many live activities as possible while still ensuring their health and safety.