Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Trinity High School is an above average, public school located in Weaverville, CA. It has 352 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Trinity High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus81 Students
- grade C minus66 Students
- grade B+54 Students
- grade A48 Students
- grade A minus44 Students
- grade A43 Students
- grade B38 Students
- grade A+37 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade A+34 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade C
- Housinggrade C minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responses
- Football Games14%
- Prom Setup14%
- The end of the year Senior water gun attack14%
- Trinity Drama Clubs Spring Show14%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$14,039 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Trinity High School Reviews
Rating 3.56 out of 5 96 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Most the teachers and staff are caring however communication skills could be improved and there is an obvious bias when in comes to the sports. I was a basketball cheerleader and there was times we had to practice in the girls locker room because there were other sports that apparently took top priority. And I feel there are also certain students that would get I guess what would be considered special treatment.
One of the things I love about Trinity High School is that it is a relatively small school, so everyone knows each other for the most part. Because everyone knows each other, we are all somewhat friends or acquaintances. It has been a great experience here because it feels like I have grown up with my peers, having only known them for 3 years.
Trinity High School has a family feel. Most students have know each other since kindergarten and went to one of the five elementry schools in the county together. The school highly revolves around sports even though the teams are not the best. Test scores are not the best either however this is because of unmotivated students. The teachers are very friendly and help the students when ever they are givin the chance.