COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Health and Well-Being Protocols HEALTH and WELL-BEING PROTOCOLS (as of July 7, subject to change by government authorities) 2020-2021 Screen & Clean & Space Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Trinity is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school, forming men of faith and men of character.
From the beginning, Trinity has enrolled a diverse student body with the broadest possible range of academic strengths and challenges and offered four Academic Programs to ensure each student’s experience is personalized. This personalized academic experience allowed our recent graduates to set school records for composite ACT score, college merit scholarship earnings, and total number of AP tests taken.
These results were earned in a Block Schedule where students learn through hands-on, interactive classes and an inclusive environment created by our House System that allows all our students to quickly feel like they belong.
In addition, our vibrant athletics and activities programs provide over 100 different opportunities for students to become engaged and make new friends. We also make Trinity accessible to families by offering over $3 million in financial aid each year.
Trinity High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+220 Students
- A-197 Students
- B-99 Students
- B+79 Students
- A+59 Students
- A57 Students
- B+50 Students
- A-49 Students
- B+48 Students
- B-46 Students
Trinity’s STEM Initiative
STEM. Science. Technology. Engineering. Math. Four concepts that form the foundation for curriculum in high school classrooms and on college campuses. At Trinity, we use STEM to prepare our students for careers that haven’t even been created yet. Through demanding critical thinking and problem solving we are preparing our students for the next steps in their education and careers.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses