Trinity is an independent co-educational school for grades 8 through 12, and offers a liberal arts, college preparatory education, including the world-recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
At Trinity, students have the freedom to pursue their passions within a safe and dynamic educational environment that integrates life into learning and learning into life.
Students learn to be part of something bigger than themselves with the care and support of teachers, coaches, administrators, parents and peers. This combination of guidance and opportunity allows students to grow and thrive while they discover their path.
Trinity Episcopal School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+103 Students
- A100 Students
- A+89 Students
- B+77 Students
- A+68 Students
- B+46 Students
- A+41 Students
- A40 Students
- A+38 Students
- B-32 Students
IB Diploma Programme
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is a course of study designed for highly motivated students in the 11th and 12th grades. This program develops internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses