- College PrepNG
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
Founded in 1980, Trinity Christian Academy is a private, non-denominational Christian school that develops lifelong learners who are taught to discern and apply God’s truth to all aspects of their lives as they serve and lead wherever God calls.
We currently serve students in Kindergarten through High School.
At Trinity Christian Academy you can count on the following:
• We provide a physically, emotionally, and spiritually safe environment for our students.
• All of our subjects are taught from a Biblical perspective.
• Our highly-qualified and experienced teachers are strong believers in Jesus Christ who love children and see their work at TCA as their God-given calling for their lives.
• We are dedicated to educating the whole child: emotionally, physically, spiritually, and socially.
TCA = Teaching The Truth, Cultivating Christian Character, Achieving Academic Excellence
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A6 Students
- C+6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B+5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses