TCA is a preK-12 co-ed school, offering a demanding college preparatory curriculum within a Christ-centered community. Fully accredited, TCA offers a host of opportunities in a world of learning and discovery.
With an 11:1 student-teacher ratio in Lower School, students are loved, nurtured, challenged, and encouraged. Curriculum and classrooms are designed to be relational and multi-sensory to honor the way children learn best.
Throughout the TCA journey, students find challenging academics, biblical truth, award-winning fine arts, 21 varsity sports, and a wealth of extracurricular activities.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+73 Students
- A53 Students
- A37 Students
- A35 Students
- A31 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+17 Students
- A16 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Trinity Christian Academy Reviews
I am truly THANKFUL for TCA!