TCA is a preK-12 co-ed school, offering a demanding college preparatory curriculum within a Christ-centered community. Fully accredited, TCA offers a host of opportunities in a world of learning and discovery.
With an 11:1 student-teacher ratio in Lower School, students are loved, nurtured, challenged, and encouraged. Curriculum and classrooms are designed to be relational and multi-sensory to honor the way children learn best.
Throughout the TCA journey, students find challenging academics, biblical truth, award-winning fine arts, 21 varsity sports, and a wealth of extracurricular activities.
Trinity Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+88 Students
- A+81 Students
- A63 Students
- A-39 Students
- A38 Students
- A36 Students
- A+28 Students
- A20 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses