Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Triad High School is a public school located in North Lewisburg, OH. It has 280 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Triad High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+27 Students
- grade A minus21 Students
- grade A minus15 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
- grade B13 Students
- grade B minus12 Students
- grade B11 Students
- grade B10 Students
- grade C+9 Students
- grade A minus9 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,406 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Schools like Triad High School
- grade B minusBenjamin Logan High School
- Benjamin Logan Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.43 out of 5 127 reviews
- grade B+Fairbanks High School
- Fairbanks Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.44 out of 5 82 reviews
- grade B minusMechanicsburg High School
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School District, OH
- Rating 3.26 out of 5 54 reviews
- grade C+Urbana High School
- Urbana City School District, OH
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 65 reviews
Triad High School Reviews
Rating 3.09 out of 5 33 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Although there were some good teachers most failed to care about the students. Bullying is a huge problem in our school. There was a young girl who was being severely bullied. She went to the principle and teachers around the school. When no one did anything to help her she killed herself. She is dearly missed but sadly it is not the first time something like this has happened in our school. Some teachers show a video in math then assign homework and wonder why people do not perform well. I was yelled at loudly in the middle of class once because I had a question on a worksheet. I am so glad I made the choice to come to hi point were they care about students and push you to achieve greater things
I enjoyed Triad because it is such a small school. You really get to connect with everyone there. The staff is amazing and always willing to help. In the four years I attended Triad High School many different clubs had been made. It was a good place to attend high school and I will always have the good memories from there.
I like Triad because it is a small school we’re teachers aren’t afraid to help 1 on 1. I wish there were more people from different cultures, and I wish the school got more funding.