Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Tri-Point High School is an above average, public school located in Cullom, IL. It has 97 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Tri-Point High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+25 Students
- B+21 Students
- B12 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B8 Students
- B6 Students
- B-6 Students
- B6 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Tri-Point High School
- BHerscher High School
- Herscher Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- 100 reviews
- BIroquois West High School
- Iroquois West Community Unit School District No. 10, IL
- 75 reviews
- B+Dwight High School
- Public School
- Dwight, IL
- 27 reviews
- B+Prairie Central High School
- Prairie Central Community Unit School District No. 8, IL
- 76 reviews
Tri-Point High School Reviews
My experience with Tri-Point High School has been excellent. Here, one can expect to know every teacher, and they know the students! There is always time for questions in class as well as help from the teacher. The low number of students creates a very personal environment for all attending personnel.
I like it that is a small school. It is very easy for me, as a student to get help from teachers and to connect to them. The academics really challenge the students at Tri-Point. Since Tri-Point is a small school, teachers can make sure every student completes all of their school work. All of those qualities make Tri-Point so unique and special.
I’ve attended Tri-Point my whole school career. Tri-point has great staff, has AP classes available, has a friendly atmosphere, and is a great place to learn.