Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School is an above average, public school located in Franklin, MA. It has 1,007 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+54 Students
- B-48 Students
- A45 Students
- B+34 Students
- B-30 Students
- B+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- C+26 Students
- C+26 Students
- A+26 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- BNorthbridge High School
- Northbridge Public Schools, MA
- 100 reviews
- A-Lincoln Senior High School
- Lincoln Public Schools, RI
- 202 reviews
- B+Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- Hopedale Public Schools, MA
- 51 reviews
- BDouglas High School
- Douglas Public Schools, MA
- 68 reviews
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School Reviews
Tri-County supplies me with both a vocational and academic experience to take to college. Even though I didn’t pursue my career which i studied, i went to college with experiences and real life applications other students did not have. I am so lucky to have gone to this high school!
Tri-County was one of the best opportunities of my life. My teachers and administration have worked hard to prepare me for the real world, for college and work. Being in the Medical Careers program, I got the opportunity to practice nursing skills, then get the hands-on experience in the real world during clinical. I obtained my CNA certifation as a junior and felt extremely prepared. As a senior, I was lucky enough to work as a CNA instead of going to school, every other week for 36 hours. Without Tri-County, I would never have found my passion for helping people in need.
I recently graduated from Tri-County RVTHS in 2017. My overall experience was a very good experience. For the most part the staff were friendly and I got a great education, getting my certifications in Adobe by my junior year. What I liked about Tri-County was by junior year and senior year, they really helped me in preparation for after high school, giving me the skills needed when I study in college and the skills necessary as a beginner in the work force. The only change I would really make about that school is the administration. They do not take proper action when it comes to bullying and some of them seem to favor the athletic students over the rest.