Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School is an above average, public school located in Franklin, MA. It has 1,024 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 84% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A74 Students
- B-69 Students
- C+64 Students
- B+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- C+42 Students
- B42 Students
- B-36 Students
- A+36 Students
- C+35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responses
- Senior trips20%
- Pep rally's16%
- School dances12%
- Bon fire9%
- Spirit Week8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- BNorthbridge High School
- Northbridge Public Schools, MA
- 109 reviews
- A-Lincoln Senior High School
- Lincoln Public Schools, RI
- 229 reviews
- B+Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- Hopedale Public Schools, MA
- 55 reviews
- BDouglas High School
- Douglas Public Schools, MA
- 77 reviews
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School Reviews
If you are willing to try, you can easily make it here. The class offering is not the greatest, with standard CP classes being so easy it was painful, and then jumping straight to high-level honors courses. No language arts are offered as standard, but a dual enrollment program is available for those who would like it. If you are looking to begin a career in the trades, I would wholeheartedly recommend Tri-County to you. The shop selection and variety of work you can specialize in is phenomenal. For those who would like to go to college, there are courses that challenge the students with AP and Honors level classes in all major subjects. Tri-County was a good experience, and I would recommend it to anyone.
I had an amazing experience at Tri-County high school. I have learned so much during my time at this school. The teachers truly care about the students. Every teacher will take the time to help with any issues you might have, academically or not. I have also made many friends here. Each student is unique in their own way. I have no complaints about my time at Tri-County. This is overall a great school that I would recommend to any incoming middle school student who might not want to take the path of a traditional public school. I am very glad that I made the choice to attend Tri-County. You not only get a general academic education, but also a specialty education on a chosen trade program. There are so many opportunities that come from attending this school and I am so grateful for everything that Tri-County has done for jumpstarting my career.
TCRVTHS is a wonderful high school available to young teenagers. It does an excellent job of preparing teenagers for the real world with all the vocational programs available. The Academic classes are excellent and give teenagers the same opportunity as any other high school, and this school allows teens to excel in CP,honors, or AP classes. This school gives children so many opportunities from a young age, and allow students to easily work in real world right of high school, and for some shops during their high school year teenagers can work in their chosen career. Although the school gives many options for various clubs and sports, I hope to one day see a music/art department in the school. The school has a music class available as an elective for seniors; however, I'd love to see a band or chorus start up one day for students who are interested in music. Overall this is a great high school, and it has provided myself and many others valuable experiences in their teenage life.