Tri-Cities High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+250 Students
- A+217 Students
- A-125 Students
- B-108 Students
- B-97 Students
- B-92 Students
- A-87 Students
- B-75 Students
- A+64 Students
- B-63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 99 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
Tri-Cities High School Reviews
Review Tri-Cities High School
Tri Cities High School is a phenomenal school. We have a magnet program which had a band, dance , orchestra, musical theatre, drama, and chorus program! Which we focus on the program to inhace our technique and skills to further our education! We also have an awesome and rigorous academics. We focus really hard on college readiness with our counserls and teachers. They help us guide us throughout the process.
I liked how Tri Cities was different . You could find all types of people there. You could get in contact with many new topics to study there. The downside is that the school sometimes feels kind of biased. Our school is a performing arts school, so if you aren't in the magnet program, you might end up feeling a little left out. We have sports team, which I was a part of, but they aren't as recognized either unless you're on the football or boy's basketball team. It never bothered me much; I just didn't like how certain students believed they were better than other students just because of what they were involved in. But I guess that's just the hierarchy of every high school right ?
Being in the magnet program there was a wonderful experience as an artist. I enjoyed the teachers and the whole performing arts program. However, the teachers could give the students more motivation and they should give the actual reality of college. From freshman year the diversity was kind of there then senior year I learn to appreciate the school a bit more. Tri cities has been a great experience when there was a great principal like Dr. Sims. I hear it’s gone downhill and the students are out of control no structure what’s so ever and that’s a major issue